per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 16 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 27
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 3.05
Saturated Fat 2.44
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.02
Monounsaturated Fat 0.06
Total Carbohydrate 2.59
Dietary Fiber 1.28
Vitamin A 0.42%
Vitamin C 0.53%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
kick summer off right with this creamy @questnutrition Banana Nut Freezer Fudge! refreshing and protein packed..and look at those macros....
1. In a magic bullet (or blender) combine 1 cup almond milk,2/3 cup water, 1 scoop @tryabouttime whey (I used birthday cake) , 1 tsp xanthhum gum, a dash of salt, and half a medium banana. blend until thickened and protein fluff forms and set aside.
2. Melt 3TB coconut oil in a saucepan over med heat, then stir in tiny chunks of one banana nut quest bar and stir until melted completely. You may need to add a little of the protein fluff mixture if the coconut oil doesn't provide enough liquid.
3. once the quest bar is melted completely, take off heat, pour the protein fluff into the saucepan, and stir quickly and for about 2 minutes making sure everything combines!
4. Pour evenly into a glass dish, cover, and freeze overnight
To comment please sign in or register for a free account