per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 16 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 18
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 2.03
Saturated Fat 0.42
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.11
Monounsaturated Fat 0.17
Total Carbohydrate 8.11
Dietary Fiber 1.36
Vitamin A 0.19%
Vitamin C 2.81%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
A healthy and delicious twist on classic banana bread! A blend of bananas, dark chocolate chips and peanut flour make this bread delicious for breakfast or a snack! It's low carb and high protein too, so there really is no guilt!
1. Preheat oven to 325 and grease one (or two) loaf pan(s) with cooking spray
2. In a mixing bowl, beat bananas, eggs, and applesauce together
3. Put oats in a food processor and blend until they have turned into a flour.
4. In a second mixing bowl, mix dry ingredients together with a whisk.
5. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and beat as you combine.
6. Add vanilla and chocolate chips, combine well.
7. Pour into loaf pan(s) and bake at 325 for 25-30 minutes or until a knife comes out clean
8. Make a peanut flour sauce (peanut flour and hot water) and pour over the top if you'd like and EAT! :)
*I use ON french vanilla creme whey, but you can substitute any kind of whey you'd like!
**This recipe says it makes 16 servings because I baked two separate loaves so I would have smaller pieces, but by all means bake it into one loaf and get 8 very nice sized slices! Just be sure to double the macro and caloric values indicated here for accuracy.