per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 52
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 5.75
Saturated Fat 1.95
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.05
Monounsaturated Fat 0.02
Total Carbohydrate 46.03
Dietary Fiber 7.22
Vitamin A 4.63%
Vitamin C 8.75%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
A delicious, healthy and filling breakfast that's perfect for a summer morning! The lemon isn't overpowering but adds a refreshing touch to these protein packed pancakes.
1. In a food processor or Nutribullet, process 2 tbsp cottage cheese, 1 tbsp almond milk, 3 tbsp Greek yogurt, 1 tbsp Cellucor Whipped Vanilla protein, 1 packet Truvia and 1/4 tsp lemon extract (not orange!) until smooth. If using a Nutribullet, blend the cottage cheese and almond milk first, then add the rest and blend. Set aside.
2. In a food processor or Nutribullet, mill 1/3 cup rolled oats until they form a fine powder.
Mix in the following ingredients until smooth.
1 tbsp coconut flour
1 scoop Cellucor Whipped Vanilla whey protein
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 egg white
3 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1/4 cup blueberries
1/2 tsp lemon zest
3. Fold in blueberries.
4. Heat a large griddle or non-stick pan over medium heat. Spray with non-stick cooking spray (I like the coconut oil kind) and spoon pancake mixture onto griddle to form 3-4 pancakes. Cook until the top begins to bubble, then flip and cook through.
5. Top with cottage cheese mixture and remaining lemon zest and serve.
To comment please sign in or register for a free account