per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 58
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 6.44
Saturated Fat 0.58
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.45
Monounsaturated Fat 1.78
Total Carbohydrate 57.32
Dietary Fiber 11.14
Vitamin A 5.00%
Vitamin C 0.95%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Enjoy as a decadent breakfast/healthy dessert! Topped off with a vanilla sauce, which I assure you, is no calorie bomb.
Bread Pudding Oatmeal ~with vanilla sauce
1/3 c oats
2/3 c liquid (I used water:milk 1:1)
1/4 c milk
1 slice torn bread, 1 day stale and kept in the fridge
1-2 stevia pkts
1 tbsp Walden's farm pancake syrup (optional)
2 tbsp raisins
Sprinkle of almond slices
1. Combine oats, liquid and stevia, with a dash of cinnamon. Cook over med low heat for 4 mins.
2. Meanwhile, soak bread pieces in 1/4 c milk.
3. When oats have little liquid left, swirl in bread, pancake syrup and cinnamon.
4. Scoop into a bowl and sprinkle on almond and more cinnamon. Drizzle with sauce and serve. Enjoy.
Vanilla sauce: combine 2 tbsp milk with 1 tbsp Greek yogurt and 7 drops vanilla Creme stevia. Heat it up in the microwave if you want it hot.
To comment please sign in or register for a free account