per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 8 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 135
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 15.05
Saturated Fat 7.17
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.32
Monounsaturated Fat 0.35
Total Carbohydrate 23.35
Dietary Fiber 4.19
Vitamin A 0.31%
Vitamin C 1.19%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Summertime means pie! And this sweet, delicious cherry pie is a great, flavorful pie perfect for the summer!
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup flour of choice (I used Bobâ€™s Red Mill almond meal)
- 1/4 cup oil of choice
- 2 tbsp milk of choice
- sprinkle cinnamon
- 1/3 cup date sugar (or another sugar of choice)
- 1 1/2 â€“ 2 cups thawed cherries
- 2 tbsp date sugar or another sugar of choice
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- optional 1 tbsp chia seeds
1) Prepare your crust by combining all ingredients in a bowl. Oil a pie pan and press your crust down into it. Set aside. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) In a food processor, combine your ingredients to make your filling. Your filling will be very liquidy and creamy. Pour on top of your crust.
3) Bake in your oven for 30-45 minutes. The middle will appear to be not cooked all the way through â€“ that is okay. It will continue to cook and set the longer it sits.
To comment please sign in or register for a free account