per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 20 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 3
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 0.37
Saturated Fat 0.15
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.00
Monounsaturated Fat 0.00
Total Carbohydrate 13.65
Dietary Fiber 1.88
Vitamin A 0.06%
Vitamin C 10.70%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
These ice cream bars are perfect to have on hot summer days!
1) Freeze bananas for 2 hours
2) Blend dates, oats & cacao powder until crumbly. Slowly add 1 tbsp of water at a time until the consistency reaches a sticky dough. Spread the mixture onto a lined pan & place in the freezer.
3) For the vanilla ice cream, blend bananas, vanilla extract and water until ice cream consistency is achieved. Evenly spread 2/3 of the vanilla ice cream on top of the base. Place back in the freezer.
4) Blend the remaining 1/3 vanilla ice cream with the strawberries & coconut milk until thick & creamy. Mix in the chopped cherries. Once again, evenly spread the strawberry ice cream on top & place in the freezer for at least 8 hours to set.
5) When ready to eat, set the bars outside for 10 minutes & cut into 20 slices. Keep leftovers in the freezer. Enjoy!