per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 8 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 244
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 27.10
Saturated Fat 6.52
Polyunsaturated Fat 3.27
Monounsaturated Fat 13.74
Total Carbohydrate 37.84
Dietary Fiber 7.56
Vitamin A 0.25%
Vitamin C 13.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Enjoy the flavors of banana bread with this yummy homemade granola with a lovely combination of flavors of almond, chocolate, banana, and maple syrup.
- 3/4 cup almonds
- 2 cups oats
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 cup cacao nibs (or chocolate chips)
- 1 banana
- 1/3 cup oil of choice
- 1/4 cup liquid sweetener of choice
- 1/8 cup oil of choice
- 1/8 cup liquid sweetener of choice
1) line a large cookie sheet with aluminum foil and preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
2) Combine first 3 ingredients in a food processor and process until well mixed. Transfer to a large bowl and add in the cacao nibs. Mix well. set aside.
3) in a small pot, combine banana, 1/3 cup oil and 1/4 cup liquid sweetener of choice. heat until mixture becomes smooth and creamy. add to your oat mixture and mix well. add 1/8 cup oil and sweetener as needed until mixture becomes moist and sticky.
4) crumble mixture onto cookie sheet and bake 10 minutes. Flip granola and bake for 15 more minutes. Let cool â€“ the longer it sits out the crunchier it will get. Transfer to an airtight container. Enjoy :)
To comment please sign in or register for a free account