per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 6 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 59
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 6.50
Saturated Fat 2.40
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.02
Monounsaturated Fat 0.78
Total Carbohydrate 34.71
Dietary Fiber 6.77
Vitamin A 1.00%
Vitamin C 1.33%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
These bars are full of protein, fiber, and yumminess! Great portable snack to take with you on the go.
- 1 can garbanzo beans
- 3-4 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 cup oats
- couple handfuls chocolate chips
- cinnamon (optional)
1) rinse your garbanzo beans very well then add to your food processor.
2) add in the rest of the ingredients and mix in your food processor until youâ€™re left with a nice purÃ©e.
3) at this point, it s up to you what to do with your mixture. If your mixture can be handled, then you can add in chocolate chips (and cinnamon, if you want), form into bars, then freeze so they harden up.
4) or, if your mixture ended up like mine, all goopy and much too liquidy to handle, you can preheat your oven to 350, spray a 9.5Ã—5.5 inch bread loaf pan, and transfer your mixture to the pan. Add in your chocolate chips and cinnamon and then bake for about 30 min or until a toothpick comes out clean.
To comment please sign in or register for a free account