per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 4.02
Saturated Fat 0.06
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.81
Monounsaturated Fat 0.52
Total Carbohydrate 25.03
Dietary Fiber 8.51
Vitamin A 1.45%
Vitamin C 41.75%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
High protein, high fiber, low sugar and low fat chocolate covered breakfast.
1. In a food processor or Nutribullet, mill 5 tbsp rolled oats until they form a fine powder.
2. In a medium bowl, combine oats, protein powder, 1 tbsp flax seed, 1 tsp cocoa powder, and 1/4 tsp baking powder. Mix in 3 tbsp applesauce, 2 tbsp yogurt, 1 egg white, 1 tsp almond milk and 1/2 tsp vanilla extract. Fold in 1/4 cup diced strawberries.
3. In a small bowl, heat 2 tbsp water for 30 seconds in microwave. Whisk in 2 tbsp cocoa powder and 1 packet Truvia until smooth. Set aside.
4. Heat a skillet or griddle over medium low heat. Spoon pancake mixture onto griddle, forming 3 pancakes. Cook until top starts to bubble, then flip and cook through.
5. Plate pancakes and top with chocolate sauce and sliced strawberries.
To comment please sign in or register for a free account