per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 6 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 111
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 12.33
Saturated Fat 2.42
Polyunsaturated Fat 3.00
Monounsaturated Fat 5.33
Total Carbohydrate 8.83
Dietary Fiber 2.83
Vitamin A 0.33%
Vitamin C 0.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Chewy chocolate peanut butter deliciousness! High-protein, with no added sweeteners!
1 cup natural chocolate whey protein powder (104g)
3-4 ounces filtered water (1/3 - Â½ cup or 90-120ml)
Â½ cup natural peanut butter (128g)
Â¼ teaspoon sea salt (1.2ml)
Peanut butter swirl:
Â¼ cup powdered peanut butter (24g)
Â¼ cup natural vanilla whey protein powder (24g)
1-1.5 ounces filtered water (2-3 tablespoons or 30-45ml)
1. Line a loaf (or similarly sized) pan with parchment paper.
2. Mix chocolate whey and water (start with 3 ounces water).
3. Add peanut butter and salt. Mix well.
4. Add water if needed to get a consistency that can be spooned into the pan. Mix well.
5. Spoon fudge into pan.
6. In a small bowl, mix powdered peanut butter, vanilla whey, and water (start with 1 ounce water, add as needed).
7. Spoon or pipe the peanut butter topping in lines across the fudge.
8. Swirl by moving the back end of a knife perpendicular to the lines of peanut butter topping.
9. Freeze for several hours, until the fudge peels cleanly from the parchment and is firm throughout.
10. Cut into 18 squares (6x3 for a loaf pan).
11. Enjoy! Store in the freezer.
To comment please sign in or register for a free account