per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 135
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 15.02
Saturated Fat 5.32
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.04
Monounsaturated Fat 0.01
Total Carbohydrate 41.65
Dietary Fiber 14.31
Vitamin A 3.16%
Vitamin C 4.30%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
how do you like them apples? this quest bar treat comes with a pretzel crust and chunky apples!
1. Put the pretzels in your food processor and pulse.
2. In a small bowl add the coconut butter to the ground pretzel, mix together and put aside.
3. Place the quest bar in the microwave for 20 seconds so it gets soft.
4. In a separate bowl add the almond flour and egg whites and mix. Then add the warm quest bar and mix. Lastly add the chopped apples.
5. Spray a mini muffin pan with oil, add the pretzel and press it down. Then add the batter, should make 4 mini muffins.
6. Put it in the oven for 10 minutes at 350.
7. Once done, allow it to cool, drizzle with caramel syrup and enjoy!
To comment please sign in or register for a free account