per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 2 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 25
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 2.82
Saturated Fat 0.32
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.67
Monounsaturated Fat 0.89
Total Carbohydrate 35.48
Dietary Fiber 4.80
Vitamin A 15.00%
Vitamin C 21.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Delicious classic banana pancakes. These are sure to satisfy the crowds with their taste, nutrition, and high protein factor.
1) Blend all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor until a smooth batter forms. Pour small pancakes onto a greased griddle. Cook until bubbles appear on top, then flip over.
2) Cook like pancakes until all of the batter is gone. Then, go crazy with toppings!
3) I used melted peanut butter, walden farms chocolate syrup, â€œenjoy lifeâ€ chocolate chips, homemade granola, and extra banana slices :)
4) These are also delicious on their own, so if you donâ€™t want to add on the extra calories from toppings, theyâ€™ll still be awesome!