per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 10 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 7.05
Saturated Fat 5.60
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.01
Monounsaturated Fat 0.03
Total Carbohydrate 4.23
Dietary Fiber 1.86
Vitamin A 0.61%
Vitamin C 2.05%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
When you buy chicken breasts, rip out the tenders to make this great dish! So easy, and so tasty!
1. Mix together coconut with spices in shallow dish.
2. Dip each tender first in coconut flour, followed by egg whites, then finally coconut mixture.
3. Arrange on baking sheet lined with parchment and lightly sprayed with olive oil, and bake for 20-25 minutes at 425.
1. Mix together yogurt, mustard and honey.
To comment please sign in or register for a free account