per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 68
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 7.59
Saturated Fat 2.65
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.00
Monounsaturated Fat 0.00
Total Carbohydrate 34.78
Dietary Fiber 6.45
Vitamin A 2.14%
Vitamin C 0.58%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Here's a decadent tasting sweet treat that won't set you back. And what beats chocolate and peanut butter together?
1. Mix 2 tbsp + 1 tsp PB2, 1 tbsp + 1 tsp almond milk and 2 tsp Greek yogurt. Set aside.
2. Mix 2 tbsp quick oats, egg white, 2 tbsp + 1 tsp applesauce, cocoa powder, chocolate chips, baking powder, Truvia and vanilla extract in a bowl.
3. Spray a mug with non-stick cooking spray or wipe it with coconut oil. Pour cake mixture into mug.
4. Cook cake in microwave on high for about 2 minutes 15 seconds. Cooking time may vary depending on microwave.
5. Allow the cake to cool for a minute or so, then serve on a plate or leave in the mug to serve - the cake will look a little spongy until it cools a bit.
6. Frost cake with frosting.
To comment please sign in or register for a free account