per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 2 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 122
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 13.60
Saturated Fat 2.74
Polyunsaturated Fat 2.37
Monounsaturated Fat 6.91
Total Carbohydrate 59.64
Dietary Fiber 7.15
Vitamin A 432.50%
Vitamin C 92.63%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
I seriously can't stop making different buffalo chicken variations. I've got buffalo wings on the brain 24/7! ðŸ“ðŸ”¥â° . If you're anything like me, you need healthy substitutions for deliciously naughty dishes you love. I hope that you give this recipe a try and satiate your naught food cravings with equally yummy HEALTHY food.
1. Dice 1/4 onion and throw it in a pan with 1 tbsp olive oil and 2 cups shredded carrots. Cook for about 8 minutes until they are tender.
2. Add in 2 shredded cooked chicken breasts and 1/2 cup Frank's red hot sauce. Simmer on low for 10 minutes.
3. Microwave 2 large potatoes and mash them up with 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt and 1 tbsp trader Joe's onion mix (or your favorite seasonings!).
4.Cook 2 strips turkey bacon, let them cool and crumble them.
5. On a plate, scoop your potato mash, place the chicken buffalo mix on top and sprinkle with diced green onions!
To comment please sign in or register for a free account