per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 12 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 44
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 4.85
Saturated Fat 1.68
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.32
Monounsaturated Fat 2.00
Total Carbohydrate 12.30
Dietary Fiber 4.39
Vitamin A 0.00%
Vitamin C 1.67%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Chocolaty, moist and fudgey ... you'd never know these brownies aren't full of flour and oil! An interesting blend of black beans and avocado make these brownies absolutely delicious, and nutritious too!
1. Preheat your oven to 325
2. Grease an 8x8 pan with non-stick cooking spray
3. Drain and rinse your black beans well (should be one entire 15.5 oz can)
4. Throw everything but the chocolate chips in a food processor and blend VERY well (everything should be very well incorporated).
5. Scoop the batter into a bowl and fold in chocolate chips.
6. Pour batter into the 8x8 pan and top with additional chocolate chips (if desired)
7. Bake for 20 minutes or until the top starts to crack and a knife comes out clean.
8. EAT nice and hot and enjoy!!
*I use Dymatize Elite Casein but you can use any kind of chocolate casein you'd like!*