per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 6 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 41
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 4.54
Saturated Fat 1.30
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.37
Monounsaturated Fat 2.21
Total Carbohydrate 14.41
Dietary Fiber 2.37
Vitamin A 8.96%
Vitamin C 14.92%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
If you love pizza, you'll love these mini pizza pinwheels. They take less than 10 minutes to make so you can satisfy that pizza craving in minutes!
5 minute pizza pinwheels
(can be made gluten free)
Makes 5-6 pinwheels
â€“ 3/4 cup whole wheat flour*
â€“ 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (or baked sweet potato)
â€“ 1 tsp baking powder
â€“ pinch each of smoked black pepper and garlic powder
â€“ 1 tbsp olive oil
â€“ 1/4 cup shredded cheese of choice
â€“ 1/3 cup mixed bell peppers
â€“ Extra toppings, as desired
â€“ ~1/2 cup marinara sauce
*f00d tips: for a gluten free option, can sub oat flour and 1 tbsp coconut flour
**f00d tips: I like to use a combination of smoked provolone and Monterrey jack
1) Combine first 5 ingredients and mix well until a Dough forms.
2) Sprinkle some flour on the counter and press out the dough into a rectangular shape as big and as long as you can get it without the dough stretching too thin (about 9â€x6â€).
3) Top the dough with peppers, cheese, and any other desired toppings. Be sure to leave a little room at the edges so the fillings don't seep out. Starting at one edge of the rectangle, roll up the dough, making sure to push the fillings in as you roll (similar to a cinnamon roll).
4) Cut off pieces of the rolled up dough and Arrange on a large plate and microwave 2-3 minutes until pinwheels are fully cooked. Dip in marinara and enjoy!Â
To comment please sign in or register for a free account