per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 8 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 11
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 1.25
Saturated Fat 0.00
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.00
Monounsaturated Fat 0.00
Total Carbohydrate 12.96
Dietary Fiber 3.75
Vitamin A 0.00%
Vitamin C 0.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
A delicious, gluten-free, high-protein honey oat bread!
16 large egg whites (528g)
2 tablespoons honey (42g) (I used buckwheat honey)
Â¼ cup whole psyllium husks (28g)
3/4 cup natural unflavored pea protein (84g)
Â½ cup whole grain oat flour, gluten-free if preferred (60g)
Â½ teaspoon sea salt (2.5ml)
1. Preheat oven to 325F (163C).
2. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper (or use a silicone loaf pan).
3. Mix egg whites with honey.
4. Add psyllium husks, protein powder, oat flour, and salt. Mix well.
5. Bake for 50-55 minutes.
6. Let cool, and enjoy!
7. Store in the refrigerator or freezer.
To comment please sign in or register for a free account