per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 81
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 8.99
Saturated Fat 4.64
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.16
Monounsaturated Fat 1.43
Total Carbohydrate 51.95
Dietary Fiber 12.93
Vitamin A 3.35%
Vitamin C 13.30%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Combination of chocolate & orange (Jaffa Cake) protein pancakes with protein icing! Ingredients & nutrition only for pancakes, ingredients and how to make icing is in the 'recipe directions'
1. Grind oats into flour then mix all dry and wet ingredients separately in 2 bowls.
2. Add the wet to the dry ingredients.
3. Cook on medium heat on a skillet.
Chocolate Orange icing:
1.Mix 1/2 cup of greek yogurt with 1/3 scoop of any chocolate protein powder.
2.Add stevia and orange extract
3.Spread between each pancakes layer.
4. Top with some chocolate chips, some oranges and chocolate of choice.