per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 3 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 219
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 24.29
Saturated Fat 12.96
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.49
Monounsaturated Fat 7.88
Total Carbohydrate 1.39
Dietary Fiber 0.00
Vitamin A 6.00%
Vitamin C 0.17%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Everyone always complains that their main reason for not having home cooked meals is that it takes too long to cook and it’s easier to just “pick something up on the way”. These muffins are the PERFECT solution. This recipe is targeted more towards those of you following a keto diet who are aiming towards the higher fat intake. Not only are they delicious but you can make multiple batches and have them ready to go when you’re in a rush!
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. In a bowl, scramble the eggs with the cream and salt and pepper.
3. Pour into pam sprayed muffin tins, and fill the cups 1/3 to 1/2 full
4. Add 1 slice crumbled bacon to each muffin and then 1/2 oz cheese on top of each muffin
5. Bake at 350 for about 15-20 minutes or until slightly browned.
6. Add another 1/2 oz of cheese onto each muffin and broil until cheese is slightly browned
To comment please sign in or register for a free account