per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 3 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 219
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 24.29
Saturated Fat 12.96
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.49
Monounsaturated Fat 7.88
Total Carbohydrate 1.39
Dietary Fiber 0.00
Vitamin A 6.00%
Vitamin C 0.17%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Everyone always complains that their main reason for not having home cooked meals is that it takes too long to cook and itâ€™s easier to just â€œpick something up on the wayâ€. These muffins are the PERFECT solution. This recipe is targeted more towards those of you following a keto diet who are aiming towards the higher fat intake. Not only are they delicious but you can make multiple batches and have them ready to go when youâ€™re in a rush!
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. In a bowl, scramble the eggs with the cream and salt and pepper.
3. Pour into pam sprayed muffin tins, and fill the cups 1/3 to 1/2 full
4. Add 1 slice crumbled bacon to each muffin and then 1/2 oz cheese on top of each muffin
5. Bake at 350 for about 15-20 minutes or until slightly browned.
6. Add another 1/2 oz of cheese onto each muffin and broil until cheese is slightly browned
To comment please sign in or register for a free account