per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 2 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 31
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 3.49
Saturated Fat 1.08
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.17
Monounsaturated Fat 0.01
Total Carbohydrate 44.50
Dietary Fiber 9.05
Vitamin A 24.00%
Vitamin C 60.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
This is a fool proof way of cooking fish, it tastes awesome, it's always moist and takes no time at all to prepare, give it a try!
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Rinse fish, and pat dry.
2. Place each piece of tilapia on a large piece of tin foil (big enough to encase the fish in).
3. Cut up 2 lemons into slices, take the ends and squeeze the juices on top of the tilapia, also put a dash of lemon pepper on each tilapia as well as garlic salt.
4. Layer slices of lemon over each piece of fish and carefully seal each piece of fish in the tin foil making sure to tightly seal the edges.
5. Put asparagus spears on another baking tray on tin foil, cover lightly with olive oil.
5. Bake fish in the oven for 20 minutes, take asparagus out after 15.
6. Plate and serve with couscous.
To comment please sign in or register for a free account