per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 8 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 10
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 1.16
Saturated Fat 0.20
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.02
Monounsaturated Fat 0.01
Total Carbohydrate 38.44
Dietary Fiber 6.46
Vitamin A 2.00%
Vitamin C 0.75%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Garlic....Pasta....HOW COULD YOU GO WRONG!?
1. Put the package of pasta into a pot of boiling water. Cook until Al Dente.
2. While the Noodles are cooking, in a sauce pan start cooking at medium heat, the crushed garlic, basil and black pepper. Then stir in the cream cheese and almond milk.
3. Once at an even consistency stir in the xanthum gum and garlic powder. Let simmer until a nice creamy consistency. (Add salt for taste)
4. Strain the noodles, then add to sauce.
5. Toss the noodles in the sauce, and let sit for 5 minutes.
6. Plate, and ENJOY!
(You can add olive oil to the sauce, or even broccoli for some added flavor)