per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 45
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 4.97
Saturated Fat 3.11
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.42
Monounsaturated Fat 0.21
Total Carbohydrate 21.45
Dietary Fiber 5.45
Vitamin A 0.00%
Vitamin C 5.55%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Taking things sweet for lunch/dinner! Enjoy!
Maple Cinnamon Tofu and Chickpeas
1/2 slab extra firm tofu
~80g Cinnamon Maple Roasted Chickpeas
1 tbsp. Maple Syrup (Walden Farms')
1 dash of cinnamon
1. Steam tofu for 10-12 mins.
2. Cut into cubes and place in a bowl with chickpeas. Drizzle on maple syrup and cinnamon.
3. Lightly toss to coat and place in an oven to bake at 180c for 10 mins.
4. Serve and enjoy. I had mine for lunch with boiled asparagus and roasted butternut squash (bake at 180c for 30 mins) with a cinnamon pudding sauce (combine 1 tbsp. sugar free vanilla pudding mix, 2-3 tbsp. milk and a dash of cinnamon.
To comment please sign in or register for a free account