per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 8
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 0.85
Saturated Fat 0.00
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.13
Monounsaturated Fat 0.38
Total Carbohydrate 21.33
Dietary Fiber 4.80
Vitamin A 21.50%
Vitamin C 5.80%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Yes, this is GOOD for you. Really good. Heart healthy, protein packed, and metabolism boosting, all in a single breakfast - what more could you ask for?
Matcha and Mint CrÃ¨me French Toast
2 slices bread
2 egg whites
2 tbsp milk
1/2 tsp matcha powder
2 stevia pkts (or other sweetener)
3 tbsp Greek yogurt
2 tbsp milk
8 drops stevia, or other sweetener (I get mine from @iHerbinc ; use code QTN233 for $10 off)
1/2 tsp mint extract
1. Combine egg whites, milk, matcha and stevia.
2. Slice bread in half. Soak in mixture and cook in a pan for 3-4 mins per side over medium heat.
3. Meanwhile, combine yogurt, stevia drops and mint extract.
4. Layer between bread. Drizzle with drizzle and some chopped pistachios. Serve and enjoy.
Combine cocoa powder with 8 drops stevia and 1.5 tbsp water.
To comment please sign in or register for a free account