per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 2 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 109
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 12.07
Saturated Fat 2.50
Polyunsaturated Fat 6.04
Monounsaturated Fat 1.30
Total Carbohydrate 51.62
Dietary Fiber 8.74
Vitamin A 4.75%
Vitamin C 25.91%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
I had some ripe bananas that I had to use today so I turned them into this delicious No Grain Banana Chocolate Roll. You can even have it for breakfast :)
1. Preheat oven to 175C/350F.
2. Mix all ingredients for chocolate sauce(1tbsp cocoa powder, 4 tbsp almond milk, stevia, hazelnut butter & xanthan gum)and let it stand for about half an hour so that it thickens.
3. Blend all ingredients for the banana roll(2 bananas, egg white, whey, psyllium husk powder, baking powder & 1tsp cocoa) with a hand blender.
4. On a baking tray covered with baking paper, pour and distribute the banana mixture.
5. Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
6. Place baking sheet on a rack, turn the banana roll on it, remove the paper that it was baked on and let cool.
7. Mash a banana with a fork and mix it with half the chocolate sauce.
8. Spread it on the banana roll(that is not a roll yet ;)) and roll it up.
9. Serve with chocolate sauce and chopped walnuts.