per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 6 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 184
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 20.41
Saturated Fat 9.25
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.00
Monounsaturated Fat 0.50
Total Carbohydrate 23.63
Dietary Fiber 2.77
Vitamin A 0.21%
Vitamin C 0.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
A gigantic, buttery chocolate chip cookie stuffed with nutella and chocolate!
1) Preheat oven to 350F.
2) Cream the sugar and butter until smooth.
3) Mix in the rest of the ingredients except for the chocolate chips & Nutella until a thick batter has formed. Make sure you only use 100g of almond flour! (around 14 tablespoons or 7/8 cups.)
4) Pour half the batter into a greased 6 inch ramekin, then add the Nutella & chocolate chips. Spread the other half of the cookie dough & press some extra chocolate chips on top.
5) Bake the cookie pie for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with ice cream. Enjoy!
To comment please sign in or register for a free account