per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 80
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 8.86
Saturated Fat 2.24
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.01
Monounsaturated Fat 2.49
Total Carbohydrate 12.72
Dietary Fiber 9.20
Vitamin A 1.00%
Vitamin C 22.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Runny yolk and smoked salmon, this is what dreams are made of. So delicious, satisfying, and nutritious! Filled with healthy fats from the egg, high in fibre, low in net carbs and high in protein!
1. Put your bread in the toaster oven 2. Meanwhile, fill a pan with water and let it start to boil on high. When it starts to boil, reduce heat to medium.
3. Crack your egg into a cup and slowly pour it into the water. Then take a spoon and gently nudge the whites towards the yolk. Let cook for 3 mins
4. Spread your cheese on the toast, cut up your onions, lay down your smoked salmon
5. After 3 mins, remove the poached egg from the water using a slotted spoon and place atop your toast
6. I then sprinkled it with dill seasoning and some pepper!
To comment please sign in or register for a free account