per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 119
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 13.25
Saturated Fat 2.25
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.00
Monounsaturated Fat 0.00
Total Carbohydrate 63.50
Dietary Fiber 4.00
Vitamin A 0.00%
Vitamin C 0.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
A quick and easy snack or dessert craving for any s'mores lover who needs more protein in their diet
â€¢ 1 slice of bread
â€¢ 2 T non fat plain Greek yogurt
â€¢ 1/2 scoop Cellucor sâ€™mores protein
â€¢ 2 T Jif whipped sâ€™mores peanut butter
â€¢ 5-10 grams mini marshmallows (I used 5, if I had more carbs left I would have used more!)
â€¢ Sweetener if needed
1. Place plain non toasted bread on a tin foil lined greased baking sheet.
2. Mix together the protein powder and yogurt in a small dish. Add sweetener if desired.
3. Spread mixture onto the bread.
4. Place in toaster oven at 350 for about 8 minutes.
5. Take out of oven and spread on Jif and place marshmallows on top.
6. Switch the toaster oven to broil and broil until marshmallows have browned (keep an eye out so they donâ€™t burn!)
7. Let cool slightly, or you will burn your mouth. Just like the real thing.
To comment please sign in or register for a free account