per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 2 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 51
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 5.69
Saturated Fat 3.15
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.34
Monounsaturated Fat 0.96
Total Carbohydrate 15.41
Dietary Fiber 8.30
Vitamin A 2.50%
Vitamin C 0.25%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
These healthy pancakes are both paleo and ultra low carb. They are excellent topped with whipped coconut milk, extra cinnamon, maple syrup, honey, or a little grassfed butter! Enjoy!
1. Get out your handy food processor. Thats an easy step!
2. Add all your ingredients.
3. Blend. Weeeeee!
4. Pour the batter onto a greased hot griddle over medium-high heat. Make the pancakes on the smaller side so they are easier to handle (unless you like big sloppy messes).
5. Watch the pancakes, and once they start to brown on one side, flip 'em!
6. Cook for another minute, and they're ready to eat! Top with extra cinnamon, butter, maple, syrup, honey, fruit, etc.