per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 30 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 46
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 5.09
Saturated Fat 1.86
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.11
Monounsaturated Fat 0.19
Total Carbohydrate 4.37
Dietary Fiber 0.81
Vitamin A 0.00%
Vitamin C 0.06%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
These gluten free cookies are soft and chewy, and make the perfect snack or dessert!
1. Mix together all the dry ingredients, and in a separate bowl mix together your wet ingredients.
2. Using a big mixing spoon, combine the two mixes.
3. Chill in the fridge for several hours, or overnight (preferred) so it can thicken and harden up.
4. Preheat your good ol' oven to 350 degrees after your dough is nice and firm.
5. Roll the dough into small balls (should make between 2-3 dozen cookies) and then roll them around in extra cinnamon.
6. Place them on a greased cookie sheet, and press them down with the bottom of a drinking glass (you can also dip the bottom of the glass in cinnamon to help prevent the cookie from sticking).
7. Bake cookies for 13-15.
8. Let them cool on the baking sheet.
9. Share them. Maybe.