per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 4 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 58
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 6.39
Saturated Fat 2.21
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.71
Monounsaturated Fat 2.81
Total Carbohydrate 8.78
Dietary Fiber 6.18
Vitamin A 0.75%
Vitamin C 2.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
This super simple marinade is paleo and gluten free, thanks to the use of Coconut Aminos instead of soy sauce or teriyaki sauce. You wont even know the difference!
1. Combine all four ingredients in a plastic bag.
2. Let the pork marinade in the sauce for anywhere from a few hours to a day. I got real lazy and stretched it out to two days. Itzallgood.
3. When ready to cook, preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
4. Place your tenderloin in a foil lined baking dish and pop it into the oven for 20-25 minutes. The internal temp should be 145 degrees, and juices should run clear when the meat is poked with a fork.
5. Pull the pork out of the oven and let it sit for about ten minutes so the juices can settle.
6. Slice it up and eat! Yummers.