per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 65
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 7.22
Saturated Fat 3.51
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.08
Monounsaturated Fat 0.26
Total Carbohydrate 70.08
Dietary Fiber 6.67
Vitamin A 0.00%
Vitamin C 10.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Just getting ready for fall :) Nice warm peaches with cinnamon maple flavors, creamy Greek yogurt and sweet crisp top off some yummy protein pancakes.
1. In a small microwavable ramekin or flat bottom bowl, mix:
2 tsp rolled oats
1 tsp coconut flour
1/2 tsp coconut oil
1/2 tsp Splenda brown sugar blend
Pinch of cinnamon
Dash of nutmeg
with a fork until crumbly. Microwave for 30 seconds, then remove and stir again. Add 1 tsp maple syrup and mix in, then microwave for another 30 seconds. Remove and stir. Set aside.
2. Heat a small saucepan over medium heat and add:
1 medium peach, chopped
1 tbsp water
1/4 tsp cinnamon
2 tbsp pure maple syrup
Bring to a boil, then lower heat to a simmer and continue cooking until the mixture has thickened, about 10-12 minutes.
3. In a food processor or Nutribullet, mill 1/3 cup rolled oats until they form a fine powder.
4. Mix together:
1 scoop Cellucor Whipped Vanilla whey protein
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 egg white
3 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
1 tbsp Dannon Light and Fit non-fat vanilla Greek yogurt
1/4 tsp almond extract
5. Heat a large griddle or non-stick pan over medium heat. Spray with non-stick cooking spray (I like the coconut oil kind) and spoon pancake mixture onto griddle to form 3-4 pancakes. Cook until the top begins to bubble, then flip and cook through.
6. Plate pancakes and top with peach topping. Top with remaining 1 tbsp Greek yogurt and crisp mixture.
To comment please sign in or register for a free account