per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 10 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 105
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 11.71
Saturated Fat 2.41
Polyunsaturated Fat 3.02
Monounsaturated Fat 5.30
Total Carbohydrate 11.96
Dietary Fiber 2.53
Vitamin A 0.25%
Vitamin C 0.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
This peanut butter cheesecake has received rave reviews from all that have tried it. Instead of a traditional crust, this cheesecake sits upon a chocolate cheesecake "crust" and is then topped with a peanut butter and chocolate drizzle.
Peanut butter and chocolate cheesecake
Makes ~10 slices
Peanut butter cheesecake
- 2 cups plain greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/8 cup baking cocoa
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter, melted
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- water, as needed
- sweetener, to taste
1) In a medium sized bowl, combine first 6 ingredients and mix well until smooth and creamy.
2) Transfer 1/3rd of the mixture to a smaller bowl and add the baking cocoa. Mix well.
Oil a medium sized glass dish and pour the chocolate mixture on the bottom. Pour the peanut butter mixture on top. Bake at 350 degrees f for ~40 min.
3) Get out 2 small bowls to prepare the peanut butter and chocolate drizzle. In one bowl, add the peanut butter and microwave ~30 seconds or until melted. In the other bowl, combine the baking cocoa with a little water at a time until mixture is liquid in consistency and easy to drizzle. Drizzle peanut butter and chocolate mixture on top of cheesecake once cool. Let chill in refrigerator for a few hours or overnight before serving.
Store leftovers in refrigerator in an airtight container.
To comment please sign in or register for a free account