per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 72
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 7.97
Saturated Fat 3.63
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.31
Monounsaturated Fat 0.27
Total Carbohydrate 36.25
Dietary Fiber 4.96
Vitamin A 2.73%
Vitamin C 36.32%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
One of my favorite foods as a kid...made into a delicious mug cake. Looks like a lot of ingredients but it's easy and totally worth it for this treat!
1. Mix 2 tbsp quick oats, 2 tsp PB2, 1/4 tsp baking powder, 1 packet Truvia, pinch of cinnamon, 1 tbsp peanut butter chips, 1 egg white, 1/2 tsp vanilla extract and 2 chopped strawberries in a bowl.
2. Chop the 3rd strawberry and microwave for 15 seconds. Mash with a spoon and measure out 1 tsp of mashed strawberry/juice. Add to cake mixture.
3. Spray a microwave safe mug with non-stick cooking spray and pour cake mixture into mug.
4. Microwave on high for about 2 minutes and 15 seconds. Allow the cake to cool for about a minute before plating.
5. Mix 2 tbsp + 1 tsp PB2, 1 tbsp + 1 tsp almond milk, 2 tsp plain Greek yogurt and 2 packets Truvia in small bowl and top the cake with frosting. Add some extra mashed strawberry on top if desired.
To comment please sign in or register for a free account