per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 48
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 5.35
Saturated Fat 0.42
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.06
Monounsaturated Fat 0.03
Total Carbohydrate 63.97
Dietary Fiber 9.19
Vitamin A 3.74%
Vitamin C 11.14%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Incredibly fluffy and moist pancakes - I only put about half of the maple/peanut butter sauce on top for the picture. You get a lot more out of the recipe though!
1. In a small bowl, whisk together 1 tbsp maple syrup, 1 tbsp PB2, 1 tbsp almond milk and 2 tbsp yogurt. Set aside.
2. In a food processor or Nutribullet, mill 1/3 cup rolled oats until they form a fine powder.
3. In a medium bowl, combine oats, 1/2 scoop protein powder, 2 tbsp PB2, 1/4 tsp baking powder and 1/4 tsp cinnamon. Mix in 1/3 cup mashed bananas, egg white and 1 tbsp almond milk.
4. Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium-low heat and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Spoon pancake mixture onto griddle to form 3 medium sized pancakes. Cook until the top begins to bubble, then flip and cook through.
5. Top pancakes with maple peanut sauce and serve.
To comment please sign in or register for a free account