per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 103
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 11.39
Saturated Fat 2.97
Polyunsaturated Fat 2.27
Monounsaturated Fat 4.13
Total Carbohydrate 12.38
Dietary Fiber 3.70
Vitamin A 7.50%
Vitamin C 7.75%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Helps with sweet cravings!
1. Combine all ingredients except for whey and peanut butter in a blender and emulsify until the egg mixture is light and frothy.
2. Turn stove on mediums heat and coat a skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Then pour in egg mixture and cover.
3. While the egg mixture is cooking create a "sludge" topping by mixing the peanut butter and whey with a little bit of water.
4. When egg mixture begins to rise, flip it like a pancake and allow to finish cooking.
5. Top the finished egg pancake/Soufle with chocolate peanut butter sauce and enjoy!