per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 9 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 20
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 2.25
Saturated Fat 0.95
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.06
Monounsaturated Fat 0.23
Total Carbohydrate 15.33
Dietary Fiber 2.30
Vitamin A 32.44%
Vitamin C 1.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Quick, easy, healthy pumpkin oat bar recipe! The three main ingredients include pumpkin puree, oats, and protein powder making this a delicious snack!
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F
2. In a bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, oats, protein powder, cinnamon, and baking powder together.
3. Add the egg, egg whites, and vanilla to the dry ingredient mixture and combine until well-blended.
4. Spray a square baking pan with cooking oil.
5. Pour the mixture in the baking pan.
6. Bake for 20 minutes.
7. Let cool and enjoy!
To comment please sign in or register for a free account