per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 41
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 4.52
Saturated Fat 3.11
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.08
Monounsaturated Fat 0.21
Total Carbohydrate 21.31
Dietary Fiber 6.43
Vitamin A 71.25%
Vitamin C 7.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
You CAN have your cake, eat it, and not subsequently suffer from a sugar crash. As a lover of all things pumpkin, I was terrified I would never be able to enjoy it again after changing my lifestyle. Wrong! This mug cake is going to be my best friend this fall. Hope it's yours too. :)
Recipe Submitted by Toni S.
A few notes:
- My protein powder was vanilla flavored, but it isn't listed here.
- The amount of stevia you use really depends. Base it on your liking.
- The frosting consists of 2 TBSP Greek Yogurt, 1 scoop of vanilla whey, some leftover canned pumpkin from the recipe, stevia, and pumpkin pie spice (wasn't included in the recipe)
- I was a bit more generous than 1/4 tsp with the pumpkin pie spice, but I put the serving at a safe level since some people find it overwhelming.
1. Mix dry ingredients in a coffee mug
2. Add all wet ingredients and stir until a cake batter consistency is reached (you may have to add a TBSP of water, just don't over do it!)
3. Microwave for 2 minutes
4. Top with frosting suggested or make up your own exciting variation
5. Dance around the house and enjoy fall like everyone else
To comment please sign in or register for a free account