per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 28 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 43
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 4.80
Saturated Fat 2.42
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.56
Monounsaturated Fat 1.50
Total Carbohydrate 4.14
Dietary Fiber 0.85
Vitamin A 0.01%
Vitamin C 0.89%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Rocky road, dairy free and without refined sugar.
1. In a saucepan melt the coconut oil.
2. Add the agave syrup & almond butter and stir, pull the pan from the hot plate.
3. Add the dates and cocoa and mix with a hand blender to a smooth paste.
4. Add the half of the pistachios, half of the pecans, puffed rice & dried cranberries and stir.
5. Place the baking sheet in a mold / tin (I used 2-liter glass jar) and pour the mixture into the mold.
6. Garnish with the rest of the pistachios & pecans and a pinch of salt flakes.
7. Set in the fridge for a while until it solidifies.
Share to pieces and enjoy!
To comment please sign in or register for a free account