per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 2 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 79
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 8.73
Saturated Fat 2.28
Polyunsaturated Fat 2.51
Monounsaturated Fat 3.28
Total Carbohydrate 25.74
Dietary Fiber 5.50
Vitamin A 130.50%
Vitamin C 178.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
If you love pasta, but are trying to cut back on carbs, spaghetti squash is where it's at!
1. Roast spaghetti squash in oven for approx 40 mins at 400, then pull apart strands.
2. Sprinkle shrimp with salt, pepper, and garlic powder, then cook in pan lightly sprayed with olive oil on med heat. Cook a few mins on each side until no longer translucent. Set aside.
3. Sautee diced onion and minced garlic in pan lightly sprayed with olive oil. Once onion is soft, throw in halved tomatoes, chopped basil, squash and cheese. Toss together.
4. Add Salt and pepper to taste.
5. Serve and top with shrimp, a fresh basil leaf, and a sprinkle of cheese.
To comment please sign in or register for a free account