per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 4 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 15
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 1.66
Saturated Fat 0.03
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.06
Monounsaturated Fat 0.01
Total Carbohydrate 31.10
Dietary Fiber 1.42
Vitamin A 11.38%
Vitamin C 55.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Delicious combo of shrimp, zucchini and pineapple - the glaze brings it all together and is just the right mix of sweet and savory.
1. In a small bowl, whisk honey, soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic, ground ginger and black pepper. Place the raw shrimp in a large resealable bag and pour about 1/4 cup of the sauce over the shrimp. Squeeze as much air as possible out of the bag and roll into a log, then place in refrigerator to marinate at least 30 minutes.
2. Heat a small pan over medium-high heat and add remaining sauce. Bring to a boil, lower heat to medium and continue to boil for about 5 minutes or until the sauce begins to thicken. Remove from pan and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, toss the zucchini slices with garlic powder and black pepper.
4. Skewer the shrimp, zucchini and pineapple. Grill for 8-9 minutes or until shrimp is cooked through and zucchini is tender. (I set my George Foreman to 425 degrees.)
5. Top with green onions and honey soy lemon glaze.
To comment please sign in or register for a free account