per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 4 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 15
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 1.66
Saturated Fat 0.03
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.06
Monounsaturated Fat 0.01
Total Carbohydrate 31.10
Dietary Fiber 1.42
Vitamin A 11.38%
Vitamin C 55.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Delicious combo of shrimp, zucchini and pineapple - the glaze brings it all together and is just the right mix of sweet and savory.
1. In a small bowl, whisk honey, soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic, ground ginger and black pepper. Place the raw shrimp in a large resealable bag and pour about 1/4 cup of the sauce over the shrimp. Squeeze as much air as possible out of the bag and roll into a log, then place in refrigerator to marinate at least 30 minutes.
2. Heat a small pan over medium-high heat and add remaining sauce. Bring to a boil, lower heat to medium and continue to boil for about 5 minutes or until the sauce begins to thicken. Remove from pan and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, toss the zucchini slices with garlic powder and black pepper.
4. Skewer the shrimp, zucchini and pineapple. Grill for 8-9 minutes or until shrimp is cooked through and zucchini is tender. (I set my George Foreman to 425 degrees.)
5. Top with green onions and honey soy lemon glaze.