per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 52
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 5.78
Saturated Fat 1.20
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.84
Monounsaturated Fat 3.43
Total Carbohydrate 31.20
Dietary Fiber 2.83
Vitamin A 0.00%
Vitamin C 5.75%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
This recipe is another one of those quick recipes that I put together for lunch the other day! I was craving something savory and sweet, so I did just that! When I say quick, I mean quick, too! These babies were done in less than 10 minutes! You could also make them in advance and pack them for lunch/dinner at work or school! I hope you enjoy them!
1. In a bowl combine all ingredients except the Cranberry Jelly.
2. Heat a non stick pan over medium heat.
3. Form tuna mixture into 2 small patties (or 1 large).
4. Cook for about 3 minutes.
5. Flip and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
6. Top with Cranberry Jelly (Orange, raspberry)
These tuna cakes were delicious!! The balance of the savory tuna cake with the sweet jelly was the perfect combination! These little cakes would be amazing on top of an arugula salad!
Check out ingredientsofafitchick.com for even more healthy recipes!