per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 6 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 30
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 3.32
Saturated Fat 1.12
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.83
Monounsaturated Fat 1.13
Total Carbohydrate 10.24
Dietary Fiber 2.34
Vitamin A 321.00%
Vitamin C 82.90%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
This is a great low-carb option for a wrap! These are packed with flavor and will make your taste buds singing!
1. Cut 1 head of lettuce and take 6 medium sized leaves for your wraps (discard or store the rest)
2. Cook 24 ounces of tilapia (about 3 cut in half) in a medium sauce pan adding nothing, but a little water to prevent sticking
3. Remove tilaipa from pan and chop it up.
4. Place 4oz each of the chopped tilapia in each lettuce leaf
5. Cut 18 grape tomatoes in half, place 6 halves in each wrap
6. Place 1 tbsp corn in each wrap
7. Cut into small pieces 18oz of baby carrots and place 3 oz each into each wrap
8. Drizzle 2 tsp each of spicy brown mustard onto the wraps and enjoy!
To comment please sign in or register for a free account