per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 4 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 50
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 5.50
Saturated Fat 4.44
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.36
Monounsaturated Fat 0.14
Total Carbohydrate 8.09
Dietary Fiber 2.13
Vitamin A 5.00%
Vitamin C 4.75%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
A dessert that could also be devoured for breakfast, lunch and/or dinner?! Sign me up! This rendition of the ever so scrumptious French pastry, the eclair, is protein packed and free of all major allergens!
1. Mix all the dough ingredients together:
- 3/4 Cups Coconut Flour
- 1/2 Cup Egg Whites (or flax egg equivalent)
- 1 Tbs Baking Stevia
- 2 Tbs Coconut Butter
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 5 Drops Toffee Stevia (optional)
2. Form in oblong shapes.
3. Bake in a preheated oven at 370 degrees for 30 minutes.
4. As dough bakes, combine all filling ingredients and mix together:
- 1 Scoop NuZest Vegan Protein Powder (either vanilla, strawberry, chocolate or cappucinno)
- 4 Tbs Unsweetened Vanilla Coconut Milk
- 1 Tsp Coconut Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Xanthan Gum
5. When dough is cooked, let cool and then slice down the center.
6. Smear the filling on one side of the dough and sandwich with the other side.
7. Drizzle NuNaturals chocolate sauce over the tops and itâ€™s time to manger!
To comment please sign in or register for a free account