per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 216
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 24.00
Saturated Fat 6.50
Polyunsaturated Fat 2.00
Monounsaturated Fat 6.00
Total Carbohydrate 111.27
Dietary Fiber 2.80
Vitamin A 0.00%
Vitamin C 0.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Vanilla Birthday Cake Protein Pancakes, A high protein stack to get your day started.
1.Create your batter by mixing one serving of flour, one scoop of whey, one serving of cake mix, 1 tbsp of baking powder, and the 6 tbsp of eggwhites.
2. Create your Vanilla protein sludge/glaze by putting one scoop into a bowl, and a very small amount of water, enough to get a thick creamy consistency.
3. Pour the batter into a hot pan or griddle. Cook each side for 45 seconds to a minute.
4. Once done set the pancakes aside and pour the glaze over them.
5. Cut your oreos in halves or quarters and place them as desired.
To comment please sign in or register for a free account