per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 180
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 20.02
Saturated Fat 6.35
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.30
Monounsaturated Fat 1.52
Total Carbohydrate 84.64
Dietary Fiber 27.25
Vitamin A 11.00%
Vitamin C 14.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
A nice and sweet cheesecake that will crave any sweet tooth!
â€¢ 1 brownie quest bar
â€¢ 1 container of chobani simply 100 blueberry Greek yogurt
â€¢ 2 T reduced fat cream cheese
â€¢ 2 T egg beaters
â€¢ 1 T jello fat free sugar free cream cheese jello pudding mix
â€¢ 1 T jello fat free sugar free white chocolate pudding mix
â€¢ 5 drops cream cheese emulsion
â€¢ 2 splashes vanilla extract
â€¢ 50 grams fresh blueberries
â€¢ 2 T blueberry jam
â€¢ 15 grams white chocolate chips
â€¢ 1 T white chocolate PB
1. Warm up quest bar in microwave for about 10 seconds. Press into mini springform pan. Now you can either bake this at 350 for a couple minutes to get crunchy crust, or leave it alone to get a chewy crust.
2. Beat together the rest of the ingredients. Add sweetener if needed.
3. Pour on top of quest bar
4. Bake in oven at 350 for about 15 minutes. Until the middle is set.
5. Turn off oven, crack door, and let cool.
6. Refrigerate to set (I left mine for about a 2 hours)
7. Mash together blueberries and jam. I warmed mine up in the microwave. Top with the melted PB and chips!
To comment please sign in or register for a free account