per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 150
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 16.63
Saturated Fat 6.23
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.20
Monounsaturated Fat 4.60
Total Carbohydrate 24.87
Dietary Fiber 0.95
Vitamin A 4.00%
Vitamin C 8.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
this is super easy and super delicious! it's breakfast on the go!
This makes 6 breakfast cups
1. Using a muffin pan grab the wonton wrappers and place in the muffin cavities and make sure the flaps fold down. Place these in the oven for 8 mins at 350 or until they are lightly toasted.
2. While thatâ€™s in the oven put your turkey bacon in a frying pan until it gets crispy, allow it to cool so it gets nice and hard.
3. Scramble up some eggs; I used eggs, almond milk, and some salt and pepper.
4. When the wonton wrappers are toasted, leave them in the muffin pan, add some eggs and sprinkle a little bit of the shredded cheddar cheese on top of each one and put it back in the oven until the cheese melts.
5. While thatâ€™s in the oven chop your scallions and dice the turkey bacon. Now for the final assembly, remove muffin pan from the oven, add bacon bits and scallions. Enjoy!
To comment please sign in or register for a free account