per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 10 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 44
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 4.84
Saturated Fat 0.67
Polyunsaturated Fat 2.01
Monounsaturated Fat 1.14
Total Carbohydrate 23.95
Dietary Fiber 3.93
Vitamin A 2.73%
Vitamin C 19.31%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
A healthy and delicious breakfast or snack muffin.
1. Preheat oven to 375. With a cheese grater, grate two large zucchinis. Set aside.
2. Mix together all of the dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl (except walnuts). In a small bowl mix together all of the wet ingredients.
3. Slowly begin to incorporate the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Once fully incorporated, fold in the shredded zucchini and chopped walnuts.
4. In a pam sprayed muffin tin ladle batter into 9 to 10 muffin slots. Bake at 375 for 15 to 20 minutes, or until you can insert a toothpick and it comes out clean.
To comment please sign in or register for a free account