per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 4 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 222
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 24.66
Saturated Fat 5.89
Polyunsaturated Fat 2.12
Monounsaturated Fat 11.66
Total Carbohydrate 25.28
Dietary Fiber 8.43
Vitamin A 1.50%
Vitamin C 38.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Everyone loves crumble in one form or another and Anzac cookies have to be one of the most loved cookies... Imagine if the two were combined. Nourishment bowl presents the 'Anzac Cookie Berry Crumble'
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celcius.
** If you are roasting your own hazelnuts you will have to do this first. Place hazelnuts on a baking sheet & place in the oven for 6-8 minutes
2. Prepare the dry ingredients by placing coconut, honey, cinnamon, nut butter and roasted hazelnuts in a food processor. Blitz for 2-3 seconds or until desired (We like ours a little lumpy)
3.In a oven safe bowl, place berries in the base and squeeze over fresh lemon juice & a sprinkle of cinnamon.
4 Layer the dry crumble ingredients over the top.
5. Bake uncovered for 10 minutes
6. For the final 10 minutes cover with foil to stop the top from burning.
7. Serve with coyo or natural greek yoghurt!