per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 4 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 31
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 3.49
Saturated Fat 1.24
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.60
Monounsaturated Fat 0.97
Total Carbohydrate 18.31
Dietary Fiber 2.50
Vitamin A 1.00%
Vitamin C 10.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
I'm going to toot my own horn here and admit that these are probably the best tasting homemade popsicles youâ€™ll ever make. If Iâ€™m wrong, may God strike me down in a field of hungry lions.
Be sure you have popsicle molds which you can find pretty much anywhere (Target, Walmart, the Dollar Store, etc.) You can also go old school and use ice cube trays and toothpicks!
1. Take the 2 over ripe bananas, peel and slice them and put them in the freezer overnight.
2. Take the frozen banana slices and blend them in a blender until smooth (be patient, as they melt a little bit theyâ€™ll become creamy).
3. Add about a handful of dark chocolate chips and just stir them in with a spoon. No need to use the blender.
4. Then add about a teaspoon of peanut butter and stir it gently with a spoon until it swirls. (Donâ€™t mix it all the way in!)
5. Scoop the mixture into your popsicle molds, and freeze overnight.